What are the benefits offered by Office 365 for me?
• Be productive whenever, wherever using your familiar Office apps
• Robust security & reliability with financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee
• Stay connected and communicate with business-class email
• Store, sync, & share files with Office virtually on any device
• Always up to date. Never have to upgrade to a new version again
• Work better together with online meetings and conferencing
• Instant return on investment
Which Office 365 Plan do I need?
You are now able to mix and match the following plans to suit your individual needs.
Office 365 Business – Always up to date versions of Office applications you know and love – One Office 365 Business license provides Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Publisher, with 1TB of OneDrive for Business cloud storage to access, edit and share your documents across your 5x Windows PC/Mac, 5x Tablets (iPad, Android, Windows tablets) and 5x smartphones.
Office 365 Business Essentials – The core cloud services for running your business – business class email and calendaring, Office Online, online meetings, IM, video conferencing, cloud storage and file sharing and much more.
Office 365 Business Premium – Get everything from both the Office 365 Business and Business Essentials plans.
Each Office 365 Business plan has a seat cap of 300 users, with a 99.9% financially-backed uptime guarantee, 24/7 phone support for critical issues and Active Directory integration.
Office 365 ProPlus – Step up from Office 365 Business with additional Microsoft Access, full version of Office 365 ProPlus, supports many Enterprise Advanced features and licensed for shared computer activation on Microsoft Remote Desktop Environments (Terminal Servers).
Office 365 Enterprise E1 & E3 – Recommended for customers requiring wider range of collaboration services, advanced compliance features and IT controls. Office 365 E3 plan will get full Office 365 ProPlus delivered to each licensed end user.